Things I Want To Do With My Love1. Build a tree house.
2. Build sheet forts.
3. Kiss in the moonlight.
4. Explore the world.
5.Share my world and you share yours.
6.Serenade you with my off pitch voice.
7. Paint a picture of you.
8.Go on a walk with you everyday.
9.Make you sandwiches.
10. Have Nerf gun battles.
11. Play video games.
12. Act out scenes from our favorite movies.
13. Learn a foreign language with you.
14.Write you love letters.
15. Swim, Snorkel or dive in Grenada's underwater sculpture garden.
16. Make a art van/bus.
17.Jump off the stratosphere.
18.Take a Grand Canyon tour.
19. Visit Japan in the spring to see the cherry blossoms.
20. Visit the Great Wall of China.
21. Goof off at Disney World.
22. Simulated Wind Surfing in Orlanda.
23. Try the real thing.
24. Write our story.
25. Run in costume in public.
26. Bury a Time Capsule
27. Plant a tree and carve our names in it.
28. Go on a vacation with no luggage.
29. Spend a week at sea.
30. Skinny dipping at midnight once a month.
I'm In The BoxI feel thy symbols begin to click.
Thou art the lever that twist to trick.
Must I be doomed to play your song.
That beat that tells you when your wrong.
You see the sadness in my eyes,
Yet you turn your head to break the lies.
I dance around in my white ball-gown.
Your stare never breaks and I shan't fall down.
To see those tears, that self-loathing frown.
I once loved the man I see. Till I understood his intentions for me.
The same dance and song, plays perpetually through the night.
I was once a child whose hand held tight.
These mirrors on thy walls ,you shatter in fright.
She saw your face and ran....
After all these years beside you,
I'm still here but if I could....I might.